Euphonize is a music sharing & social platform written in PHP & AngularJS. Your visitors will be able to share, embed & listen to music from other artists. This powerful script will give you everything you need to get start with your own music platform.
- Activity – A custom activity stream for logged in users. Will display tracks uploaded by users they follow.
- Discover Tracks & playlists – Users can view popular tracks & playlists by other users. They can do a search and filter by popularity and genre.
- Unique Custom Profile – Each profile is easy to custom and displays a user’s information elegantly.
- Notifications & Messages – Users can message each other and be notified when a user follows or likes their tracks.
- Social Media Integration – Users can share their favourites tracks on social media sites Facebook & Twitter. More to be added in future updates.
- Player Embeds – The player can be embedded on sites with user tracks.
- Reports & Licensing – Users can report comments, tracks & other users. A licensing system is also available for creative commons & all rights reserved.
- Playlists – Highly customizable playlists. Users can skip forward and backwards and jump to a certain track in a playlist.
- Downloads & Purchase Links – Users have the option to allow downloads and share a purchase link for each track.
- Admin Dashboard & Control Panel – Manage users, tracks, reports, comments and more! Tweak your site’s settings with Euphonize’s Powerful dashboard
- Advertisements – Manage advertisements. Edit the ads for footers & sidebars on every page.
- Pro Membership Accounts /w Paypal Integration – User Paypal to accept payments from users to purchase Pro membership accounts. This can be disabled in the admin panel.
- Built with AngularJS – Euphonize uses the most popular JS framework supported by GOOGLE!