What you will be doing:
• Manage the company’s on-line presence.
• Internet Marketing, SEO Strategies, Web-Site Analytics.
• Work with web developer to implement/define keywords, content writings add keyword rich sections to Website.
• Optimize keyword list, manage paid/non-paid search for performance/ROI., directory listing management.
• Identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvements of the corporate website.
• Make recommendations for website based on page layout, content, structure, navigation, etc.
• Track, review, monitor and analyze website activity and statistics of corporate web site.
What you will need:
• Excellent English written skills.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, results-driven personality.
• Basic knowledge of website W3C standards, usability testing, online marketing, SEO, Google, search rankings, paid search, website reporting tools, and web analytics.
• Track record of results improving search rankings, developing/managing website reporting tools.
• Passion for the power of content and web analytics.
• Any degree or equivalent professional qualification required.
Apply with subject “Internet Marketing Professional”:-